What is the bottom line about sex when it comes to committed relationships?
We basically don’t have enough of it. We get too busy, we have other priorities that take precedence and then we just fall into a rut(ine).
Here’s 5 Reasons why you should have sex more often with your mate.
- Your body is built for pleasure. Why underutilize this gift that you have been given? You deserve it!
- It unclogs your system. When you have sex routinely, it stimulates endorphins, gets your energy moving, and even keeps your mind sharp. It may not be too much of a stretch to say- More sex= more success.
- The more sex you have, the more sex you’ll have. That’s right, use it or you’ll lose it! Don’t slip into that rut(ine) I mentioned above, because the opposite is true too: when you have less sex, it leads to even less sex!
- Couples who have more sex are more resilient to interpersonal stress. It seems like they let more things go and don’t bicker about the small stuff.
- Partners who have more sex seem to be more resilient to stress in general. Sex helps you reduce stress. During sex your body produces oxytocin, a desire-enhancing hormone secreted by the pituitary gland and dopamine, a substance that can help reduce cortisol, a stress hormone.
How good could you stand it is the question! There are more benefits than this and I am sure you will be hearing from me in the future about it.
This is just to get you started! Can you think of other benefits?
Feel free to write me and tell me about it.